Wednesday, October 31, 2012

2012 - Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Africa

The first time my dad said '' Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Africa'' that's when my heart skipped a beat. Fashion news and my dad certainly don't go together... ironically my dad does have such an appealing fashion sense and style.

And during the time of the 2012 MBFW was the same time as my finals!! And yet again my heart was broken. It has always been a dream of mines...and IS STILL.. even if I dont get front row seats the first rime I go... I really don't mind... it's all about the experience. Ah fashion shows are lovely. It's weird cause I really don't know how to explain it but it's a part of me and who I am.

Each day I'm getting closer to my dreams... Its scary.


Here are some of my favourite street fashionistas at Joburg's Melrose Arch...
(photos from http://ramp.sdr.co.za/1210MBFWA/StreetStyle/page/2/ ) :)

Photographer: Simon Deiner


x













































xx












No comments: